Minero SE-environmentally friendly and haptically sensually cool! And best of all, it’s waterproof.
The good printability also makes Minero an unusual, versatile product which is suitable for both the printing industry and the event industry. Minero is actually made of stone (limestone powder is a waste product from quarries).
The material has the characteristics of paper but is a printing material consisting of at least 80% calcium carbonate (limestone flour) and a maximum of 20% polyethylene resin (HDPE, non-toxic resin).
Its good printability also makes Minero an unusual, versatile product that is suitable for both the printing industry and the event industry. And it’s environmentally friendly – Minero doesn’t need chemical bleaches or acids to be whitened. That’s because it is naturally white.
The minimum order quantity for this unusual material is only 250 sheets, at 525 g/m² even 100 sheets.
Areas of application:
- Water resistant land and special maps
- Advertising banners and posters
- Mechanically highly stressed catalogues, menus and manuals
Facts and figures:
* The material is waterproof, even machine washable.
* No waste is generated during production (this manufacturing process complies with the cradle-to-cradle principle) and no bleach or acids are used.
* Printing images appear high-contrast because Minero SE is cell-free and fiber-free.
*Suitable for offset, UV offset and digital printing.
*Due to its increased density compared to cellulose papers, the material appears thinner and heavier. The thinnest available grammage – 144 g/qm – looks like 80 g/qm paper, for example!
* The white hue is available in the Grammatures:
|144 g/m ²||192 g/m ²||240 g/m ²||450 g/m ²||525 g/m ²|
The minimum order quantity for this exceptional material is only 250 sheets, for 525 g/m² even only 100 sheets.
Sheet and roll formats on request